Sunday 7 February 2010

ITALY - DAY 6

So today was game day in Rimini and the weather was good!

With Cam out of the game due to injury; me and him watched the game from the sidelines in the VIP area.

You know that Cam still had to get his feet on the court and showcase them Likuid Nation jeans!
They straight fire!!!

If you guys haven't figured this out yet; Cam and Mike are a hella close off-court as well as on court, and that's who we spend the majority of our time with!
Cam also plays alongside Carlton Myers; a somewhat living legend when it comes to Italian basketball

Here is Cam with Andrea; he works alongside Armani and other large designer goods in that bracket, and he helped hook the link up for Cam to get the Likuid Nation jeans manufactured by the same people who make D&G jeans.

A few candids of Cam getting his bling bling on!
Them earrings are just CRAZY!

Now to the game.
I took so many photos of the in-game action that I don't wanna put them on here as it would take up way too much RAM on people's computer's just viewing the page!
So...end of the first quarter:
Half time:
End of the 3rd:
Full time:
So it was a good win for the Crabs with the game being full of action; some sick dunks/blocks

After the game we went out for some food; and I snapped a few pics

I know Mike's gonna kill me for this!!
The owner of the restaurant is a big Crabs fan and always shows us mad love whenever we come here; and Cam and Mike even stopped to take a picture.
There was also a pic of Cam up in the place.
I've had this liquor before; and it only means DEATH!!

Cam on his "You can't see me" steez

And after countless efforts; I finally got a picture of my good friend Elisa from Rimini!

That's all for Day 6!
Today was a good day!!!