Tuesday 2 February 2010

ITALY - DAY 1 PART 1

So as promised I'm keeping you updated with my travels.

The coach ride down to London took us 8 HOURS due to various stop offs and reckless driving from who else than...the driver.

So yeah I arrived at Stansted around 12am with my flight not being until 6:30am.

With no internet it was strictly up to my BlackBerry and various films I ripped onto my hard drive; Hangover was the first film of choice and thus earned me several strange looks from people thinking what I was laughing at!

I put my camera down for a little while and managed to get 2 hours sleep on the plane; after being awake since 7am Monday morning.
I arrived in Italy and had to take pictures of this sweet little continental food shop...
And my cappuccino and food etc...

Driving through the streets of Bologna I found out that it is quite a cultured city; something I haven't ever seen before due to the fact it's usually just straight onto the motorway and on to Rimini.

Now it was time for me to get on the train and begin my journey to Rimini.
How often do you see snow in Italy in February?!
It was kinda weird seeing this kinda stuff


I took a picture just to remind myself how long I'd actually been awake; only had 2 hours sleep since 7am Monday, and it was now nearly 1pm on Tuesday!

Man bag wasn't impressed...

MORE TO COME LATER!

No comments: