Friday 5 February 2010

ITALY - DAY 4

For all of you that are wondering where Day 3 went; well basically Day 3 I didn't get out of bed until about 2pm and then all we did was go to training and then for some food...oh and I didn't bring my camera!

So here is Day 4.

Cam getting his power stride on to the car; Holdall 55 and Jordans are a MUST
Before going to training; Cam had to go to the athletes rehab centre for his heel injury where he received some laser treatment for his heel
Training today was at the new stadium; somewhere where I haven't been before, and I must say; it sure is a whole lot bigger and nicer than the old one!
Oh and Cam finally got back into training; much to the delight of his teammates and fans!
And again; big bad Michael Bernard bullying me with these rude hand gestures hahaa
I got a couple action shots of the team in training :)

After training we went to eat at this joint; I forgot it's name and didn't take any shots inside, but the outside deck sure was nice!

Day 4 was a short day; but tomorrow is Saturday which means it'll probably get messy at night!

PEACE!