Thursday 4 February 2010

ITALY - DAY 2

I woke up kinda late yesterday; so I missed out on early morning training with Cam.
When he got back however; we went down to the mall to get some food.
The McDonalds over here had the nicest burger; I think it was called the McCrispy Bacon, damn that was nice!
Despite this mall being so much bigger than a lot of the ones I've been to back home, I still feel a sense of tranquility walking through and a relaxed atmosphere and there aren't any people rushing about like there is back home.
I thought that the shopping trolleys were super cool and a lot less noisy than the clanky metal ones we have back in England too!

Rimini Crabs gave all the players these cars as part of the sponsorship deal. I mean the cars might not look a lot but they are comfy as you will find and spacious enough for all them 6'5" players!

Speaking of cars; I've seen loads of these Maybach impersonating cars around, and I'm still quite not sure what make of vehicle these are, so if you know; help a guy out!

Later on that night we went out for chinese food and you know being with Cam that business never stops! Even checking his iPhone around the dinner table!
Then even the water bottles were Likuid Nation inspired; Say Hello Cam!!
Our fortune cookies were a mixture; I came out with "Humility Suits Everyone!" smh.
After the food we went into the City Centre where I took a few pictures of original Roman building structures still left!
It's kinda crazy when you think about how many years these things have been standing; then it upsets you when you see people vandalizing them!
This wasn't the only cool thing in this bar; there was also a spray paint-painting from an Italian artist named Eron who makes spray paint look like traditional paintings and you can see his stuff HERE
Then it was home time; and I took this random snap of the mini-lineup

PEACE!

No comments: