Wednesday 16 July 2008

WOO-HOO!!!

OK, this is one thing that I have seriously been waiting for, a few of you may remember the REMIX to N*E*R*D's "Everyone Nose" which featured Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco and Pusha-T. Well, I have been eagerly awaiting this moment, and here I have some pics which I got from the BBC/ICE CREAM BLOG of the official video shot for the video. Directed by none other than legendary video director Hype Williams. Along with the pics:


P.S. Does anybody know what the shades are that P is wearing in the second pic? Tell me and you might get a shout :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey LJ.

Just dropped in on your blog and to answer your question, I believe the sunglasses are by Maison Martin Margiela. SS08 collection.

Keep up the good work.

J

p.s check out AW08 from RedDot when it's uploaded in a few weeks. Theme is Space and the Future and is the best collection to date.

www.reddotclothing.com