Wednesday 16 July 2008

SNEAK, SNEAK, SNEAK OF THE WEEK!!!

Ok, so somebody recentley asked me, "Lee, do you only ever post custom sneaks as sneak of the week?"
The answer to that question was NO.
But, as you will see again, I have posted another custom sneak as the sneak of the week.
No particular reason for this, maybe that is just the sneak is see in the week that I like.
So, for all you that don't like me posting custom sneaks, I'd suggest that you click away now.
Just like last week's sneaks of the week, this week's sneak is based around Pharrell Williams (my idol for all of you that don't know).
So these customs where made for Pharrell by JGOODS CUSTOMS.
The ironic thing about these sneaks is that they are customs of Pharrell's own shoe: The Ice Cream Boardflip II (I have 2 pairs :D).
The retail for the normal sneak is around $100 (£50)...these retailed as a one-off sneaker for Pharrell at $1,100 (£550).
Oh, did I forget to mention that the thing about JGOODS is that they make the sneaker how the client wants it...which is pretty important considering its Pharrell.

No comments: