Monday 21 July 2008

AIR YEEZY BLACK COLOURWAY

A while back, I brought you the article on "THE NIKE AIR YEEZY TO BE RELEASED", and now here I bring you lucky people another article on these oh so sexual sneakers =]
This is the original colourway that he was spotted wearing at the Grammy's and was known as the "Mystery Sneaker", but these are by far the most detailed pics of the black colourway that we have yet.
Kanye and Nike are still keeping a lid on the release date of these sneaks...but I don't know if I can bare the suspense much longer...these trainers are going to be something else, the amount of hype riding on these is immense, and there must be a billion people all holding their breath on the release date of these sneaks, so if you're reading this Mr. Nike or Mr. West (which I doubt!)...
BUT PLEASE TELL US, WE'RE DYING HERE!!!

No comments: