Wednesday 27 January 2010

MY WINTER PLAYLIST

You know when it comes to January/February time and the weather gets the worst of you and all of a sudden you find your tastes changing?
Well yeah it's happened to me; here are 5 songs that are on my winter playlist right now.

1) Take It From Here - Justin Timberlake
This song brings me back to 2002; I was 10 years old when this came out and I love it still to this day.
It was around that age when I really distinguished my taste in music and I must say this is one of the best pieces of production from The Neptunes.

2) Bittersweet Poetry - Kanye West feat. John Mayer
This unlikely combination made sure this song stuck in my head!

3) Before She Said Hi - Mario feat. Big Sean
Mario came back with a lot older image and deeper lyrics;
and helped by the homie Big Sean this song definitely keeps me through the hard winter times!

4) Abraham, Martin & John - Marvin Gaye
This song has a lot of personal meaning to me; so when hard times hit I just put it on and kick back...
Definitely one of the finest records ever made!

5) No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley
Do I really need to say much about this song?!
No matter how anyone is feeling this song will always uplift you!

No comments: