Thursday 22 October 2009

HIGH EMOTIONS

Christy man what's good?

Been a while I know, just college and that, making music just how you would have!
I miss you every day man, I try not to talk about it cos it just gets me down and I couldn't stand you laughing at me from up there :P
I
just can't wait for the day that me and you meet again bro, kick back and reminisce about the times we had, and I'm just upset that we didn't have more of them times.
All them stupid fall outs that me and you had; man they were just bullsh!t, I remember you writing "Lee Julien's nan stinks" on that electric box and me catching you and then you denied it haaa; it was all good though cos it was just a reply to "Christy is a wasteman wigga" ohh how I laughed about that
You wasn't even a wigga, you was my nigga and you always will be, got you tatted on my arm so every day when I wake up I see that you still living in my heart.

I remember that fall out about the electric box, I rang Dimps up and had a talk with him and then I came to call for you, and how I'd love to call for you again and again, do stupid sh!t like try and dunk on your b-ball net even though we were like 5 foot tall haha, or even just jam on your slow computer or just play footy in the back yard whilst Sam scared the sh!t outta me by chasing the ball

Christy the truth is; I miss you and it was always a love-hate relationship between me and you and I just wish that I had more times with you, because I really did love you, when the news hit me I didn't want to believe it man; I can't believe you're gone, we're all just trying to stay strong, but it's hard when someone with a personality (and ego :P) as big as yours leaves us for nowBut when I reach those pearly gates up there, first thing I'm gonna do is ask where you are, we can go for a few sambucca's and a JD (you were the first man our age I knew who drunk JD) and then go get some girls in good old Christy style!

I seriously can't wait to see you so you can tell me to "shaddap" about these tears I'm shedding for you broI love you and I always will; we'll meet again some day

Stay up xxx ♥



CHRISTY LANG I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BRO; CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN
R.I.P 1992-2009
LIFE IS TOO SHORT

No comments: