Monday 20 October 2008

SOULJA BOY THE MOVIE?!

Some of you may remember a young man named DeAndre Way, more commonly known as Soulja Boy.
Well he went platinum, won a bunch of awards, is now in the Guiness book of World Records and has done various other things.
His first album, Souljaboytellem.com was a massive hit worldwide! (CLICK did I actually buy it? HERE)

Well he is set to release a second album, named iSouljaBoyTellEm

And also a movie by the looks of things, I'm not 100% sure on whether he is just splashing out for a music video, or if this dude really is making a Soulja Boy: The Movie, but all I know is I might just have to go see it!
This video is the "Movie Trailer" SLASH (HAHA MANDEE!) teaser for his video for "Turn My Swag On".
Well enjoy the ultimately cheesy bedroom and the wasteful antics of Soulja Boy vs. The United States Bank.

No comments: